Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Reflection

The Boston trip over all was pretty fun. I got to strengthen my relationship with my peers very well, as well as experience a lot of history that many people are not able to. My favorite part of the trip was on the cruise dinner where our ship went right past the Airport and I got to experience both big and small planes fly over head(one of the coolest sounds you will ever hear). I think that for next year the teachers should ask that the kids wake up a little later than when we did, just because its hard falling asleep in those rooms especially with the time change. I learned a lot about the American Revolution and how it impacted lots of people from the eyes of our tour guide, and got to see many important places like Lexington where the first battle took place between the British and the Colonists.

From the two colleges we visited, I would prefer an urban college just because its a little more spaced out and sometimes it can be overwhelming going to college in a big city. The size of the school doesn't really matter for me, as long as I am getting the education I need. I might prefer a smaller college because I plan on going to an Aviation college, so less students might give me more opportunities to gain flying time. The tours did not really effect my view on colleges, as I have visited the colleges of my choice before and the tours did not really have a big impact on me.

No comments: